Bold, adjective (from Dictionary.com)
1. not hesitating or fearful in the face of actual or possible danger or rebuff; courageous and daring: a bold hero.
2. not hesitating to break the rules of propriety; forward; impudent:
He apologized for being so bold as to speak to the emperor.
3. necessitating courage and daring; challenging:
a bold adventure.
4. beyond the usual limits of conventional thought or action; imaginative:
Einstein was a bold mathematician.
Beautiful, adjective (from Dictionary.com)
1. having beauty; possessing qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind:
a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
2. excellent of its kind:
a beautiful putt on the seventh hole; The chef served us a beautiful roast of beef.
3. wonderful; very pleasing or satisfying.
Which cat is which?
We may never know!
Quotes of the Day
Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become. (Angelina Jolie)
Freedom lies in being bold. (Robert Frost)
Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful. (Zoe Kravitz)