Thanks to the wonderful blogger and her cat Sonu Singh at But I Smile Anyway, I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award! (Or, as she put it, the Can’t Be Arsed award!)
The rules are as follows:
1. Contact all of your nominees and notify them of their award. You can pick as many blogs as you like, but five is the minimum.
2. Give a shout-out to the blogger that nominated you and post a link to their website.
3. Share five random facts about yourself.
4. Display the Creative Blogger Award image above your post.
5. Pass along these rules to the nominees.
So, five random things about myself.
1. I’m playing fetch with Kobi as I’m writing this.
2. I have celiac disease, which means I can’t eat wheat, rye, or barley, or any derivatives thereof. (Fortunately, I don’t like beer!)
3. I love the beach!
4. I like to write.
5. My husband and I are big geeks (okay, that might not be a surprise!). We both used to collect comic books and still peruse the comic book racks. I have 6+ long comic book boxes in my spare room.
Now it’s time for five other blogs to nominate.
Thank you again, Ritu, for nominating me!