This cool award was given to me by a really neat blog, My Little Garden. Thank you, yinyin!
The Rules of the Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself .
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award and show their links.
5. Go to their pages and tell them.
The next item is to state 7 things about yourself. What I shall do is state 7 things about HMC.
Seven things about the Howling Mad Cat:
1. HMC is 21 years old (vet verified! that’s where I got him!) and is relatively healthy. This is inspiring and baffling to me.
2. HMC will only eat food containing the words “tuna” or “ocean whitefish.” Ah, to be able to eat the choicest foods!
3. If one of us is sitting on the couch, HMC will burrow between you and the couch. We should all be so cute, soft, furry, and warm.
4. HMC usually spends the afternoon sleeping under the bedcovers. (Don’t we all wish we could take an afternoon nap?)
5. HMC will get sprayed with water if he wakes us up too early (that is, before 6am). I have my limits.
In Which I have a blog. The posts by this blogger are so varied and funny! She brightens my day.
Me thinks so….. I just discovered this blog. The blogger is very talented and the artwork is amazing.
Bite Size Canada I love this blog. My husband is not American, so I love learning about other countries, and especially Canada, since we live relatively close to Québec and Ontario.
Dealing with the Dark I know I’ve given this blogger a couple of awards already, but she writes a very inspiring blog.
Turnhout – Nashville I think her story is very inspiring regarding relationships and coming to the United States. I believe that there comes a time when one has to take chances, and she took the same chance as my husband. It can be an awesome and very overwhelming experience (overwhelming in terms of the paperwork!).